Book a Gig
Even though writers work alone, we’re not solo artists. We write for you. We want you to want us. We need you to need us. And our 2k12 authors would love to join you at your next meeting to show our appreciation for the incredible work you do. Check out the ways we can bring fiction that rocks into your classroom, bookstore, or community.
2k12 authors offer on-site school visits in a customized ‘FICTION THAT ROCKS’ program. Schools and authors will collaborate to design a program that may include:
2) Question and answer session
3) Exchange of letters with one of your classes
4) Informal “meet and greet” session with author(s)
5) Writing workshops for young writers
6) Other ideas agreed upon by you and your author(s)
To arrange a school visit, please contact: email@example.com with the following information:
- Your name, your affiliation with the school, and your contact information
- Your school’s name and address
- The name of the author(s) you are most interested in partnering with
2k12 authors will be available for pre-recorded or live virtual visits, via Skype*, for all of 2012. Teachers and students can prepare questions ahead of time for the author to answer. This is also great for book clubs!
(* Requires a computer, a webcam with microphone, speakers, a large projection screen and an account with Skype. Authors are subject to availability.)
Book Clubs or Bookstores
The Class of 2K12 is available for group book signings and panel discussions at bookstores, libraries, and other gathering places. Contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
Aspiring authors or writers’ groups: Whether you are looking for publishing or marketing advice, writing inspiration for aspiring authors, or an in-depth writing workshop on elements of craft, we can prepare a presentation to meet your unique needs.
(Author fees and travel reimbursement may apply.)